How does Metadrive assign purchased licenses to users?
If you are using Metadrive, you can chose to do it under the free version, which allows to have up to 10 licenses in your domain, or under the business version. In the last one, you can purchase as many licenses you wish. Each of those licenses is then assigned to one user of your domain.
But, you might be wondering, how are those licenses assigned to each user from that domain?
- In the free version of Metadrive:
- You sign-in in the app.
- The users of your domain sign-in and the licenses, up to 10, are assigned in the same order they used it for the first time.
- In the business version of Metadrive:
- You purchase x number of licenses -> Learn here how to purchase Metadrive Licenses
- We activate that number of licenses for your domain.
- The users start doing sign-in and the licenses are taking by them in the same order they first log in the application.
We hope this topic is clear now. However, if you have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us.