Clear cache after upgrading the Metadrive license
After upgrading your Metadrive license plan, be sure to clear the cache to have access to all functionalities.
Sometimes it may happen that when upgrading from Free to Basic or Pro, the new features are not enabled immediately. This is because Metadrive caches the type of license that the user had assigned previously.
To clear the browser cache, follow the next steps:
- In Google Chrome, click on the three dots menu on the top right
- Select “More tools”, and then “Developer tools”. This will open a new panel with a few tabs
- Select the “Application” tab
- On the left, in the “Storage” section, expand the “Local Storage” group. Right-click on “https://www.metadriveapp.com” and click “Clear”.
- Reload Metadrive and enjoy the newly unlocked features!